-What do you think are your particular talents?
Talent define "a destructive idea that are talents are limited to Extra ordinary Ability." It was interesting that "talent" can be gold as well. I think because I guess it means how talents are expensive and valuable as gold.Some of might having hard time seeking their own talents but God has given a talent to everyone else. I think talent is unique because you have something special that shows who you are and not lot of people don't have same talents as you. Honestly, I'm having a hard time looking for my talent. When I learned first time about talent I couldn't understand how God has given the talent to everyone because I don't see my talent in myself. Some people are born to be have natural ability at many things like musical, leadership and artistic.
God has given EVERY person talents. You suffer from what Mrs. Gunther was saying as "talent warp." Maybe try to ask your friends. Hopefully the next several lessons will help you find your talents.
ReplyDelete