Monday, November 15, 2010
Value
For today's lesson, we were told to cut the career values and order them from what you think is the most important to thing that is not important. It was really hard for me to list them because I couldn't decide whether this or this is more important. I guess everyone were not put in same order as others since we all have different thoughts and going through the different goal to reach. I quickly looked at what my neighbors did and I found that most of people put "being successful" as their top goal which is what I did as well. Then I thought again to myself if being successful is really what I want. Of course, I want to live in a wonderful life and get a job I want even though if I won't be able to achieve my goal I will have to appreciate just for right now that I have a gifted talent from God and serve others. I might change my mind later on but I would try to keep in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did this order surprise you? Did it make you think about what is truly important in life?
ReplyDelete