We took the learning style and personality type test in the class. In result on the learning style, it is difficult me to concentrate when there is noise and other people are around so I required study and learn in a quiet environment that cannot be distracting from working what do I need to get done. Also, I would like to do my work in formal and traditional style in better achievement.
more formal and traditional design. I learn best in afternoon so I prefer try to do my important works in that time. For the personality test, I was able to reflect on myself and it was my opportunity for me to think who I am. It helps me to find my strengths and weaknesses to the best path, then I went reading through them and I agree with most of them. I was first afraid to take the test because I didn't want to judge on my personality and being compared to other people's result. But I realized there is nothing good or bad, it actually helps me to understand the importance of my my style. In addition, I think our personalities are unique that each individuals have different and it relate us in finding what we are going to be in the future that will make us interesting on the kind of work and satisfied with it.
Excellent post, Nami!
ReplyDelete