Saturday, November 20, 2010
November 17th
Today was the last day of Mrs.Gunther's lesson. We still continued on the SDS test and generally rape up the thoughts what we learned in last few days. I had bring my dream since when I was young and my dream has been change several times. I have thought of prospect for my future and what I want to be. But I'm always not sure if I am really on the right position so I'm sure my mind is going to be change again. At one time, I actually thought thinking about the careers would be early for us to decide. But through these lessons I got to learned deeply about myself and some idea of what is the best for me to plan out I would like to do later on. I hope I could find my path that is for me. I want to make my life unique in this world for later in my life and have my life mean something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment