Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thought Questions

-How do you plan on choosing a career?
-Does your gender make a difference?
-Who will help you choose a career?
-Can the Bible offer any help?

I can choose my career by making a decision about what I really want to do and what I am good at. Also a job that I would enjoy working through my life. Even though there has been lot of changes about men and women's equality in our generation, people say that they still have difference. But I don't understand and why people have such stereotyped in their mind. I think choosing my career would influence my friends but the biggest part is my parents. My parents have said that I can decide what I want to become in the future but still they help me going to the right way and support me with my decisions and give good opinions. If you read the Bible it can be influence in career choices. The Bible refers many helps from our life. For example, Proverbs talks about how we should make choice and not to make. By this lesson I got to learn and look back from very past and through the time where I got till here. Now I realized how seriously I have to make a decision to myself about my future. But as I grow older I am getting more responsibility in many ways and learned that positive and negative choices are real.

1 comment:

  1. Nami,

    Well done! Your paragraph answered Mrs. Gunther's questions as well as maintained good form and flow. You are doing a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete