Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Learning Style&SDS

Today, we were able to get back the result we took on learning style test. I went through them and I realized most of them I answered didn't explain clearly that it was confusing because it can be use in more than one way. I don't know what prefers the best way for me to learn. To summarize my scores, I have no strong preference learning in anyways like auditory, visual, tactile and kinesthetic ways but if I would pick what I think better way to learn is kinesthetic so I should concentrate better and feel easy to learn myself when acting out or using certain materials. On the other hand my strong preferences are that I prefer a quiet place when I study, I want structure, I avoid something that would distract while learning, I mostly like to learn and study in afternoon and lastly I don't prefer mobility. But in general it was my good opportunity to look over about what kind of ideas people prefer how to overcome learning difficult things I need to get done. Also to interpret my result, I should think in each area is the most important and best for me to do. Through this test, I got to learned what learning styles people prefer and I have to understand we all learn and study differently from other.
After that we continued the SDS test from last class. It actually takes me time to think things I like to do or not and I want to think deeply about it so that I can be successful at what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment