Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ballad

Unfaithful Love


My love makes waiting for me forever

Fairy of winter whom are brilliant falling to the sky

Kiss on his smile but not alive

Walk together on the line

Broken promise that was just said

He is always with me

but never come back to me as friend


My old days

all that I want to be burned

erase them from my mind

cause I like you, miss you

kiss convey hundred millions of tears

can I still like you


My love makes waiting for me forever

though I’ve made the mistaken

never e’ver forget you

though the time pass and there’s another love

I’ll think of you, the first love


But forgive me what I’ve done


2 comments:

  1. 1. great form
    2. awesome job keeping the same theme (love/hate thing) right??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. greeeeeeat job! i like this poem the best:))
    especially the theme, correct form

    ReplyDelete