"Sometimes things can go right only by first going very wrong"
Most people are afraid to make mistake and never try new things. We all make some mistakes in our life. For me, when I had to do my speech I get so nervous and mess up when I stand infornt the class. Maybe I was afraid that people will discover my wrong side of me and thought what if they'll make fun of me. When that happen you just want to give up and not go back to it later. Then I always feel regret that I shouldn't have done like this... I realized I have to push myself to what I'm not really good at. But once you first get it over, you improve and get the right. If you decide not do anything and stay still on it you never going to get better. You learn by these moments and they can change you to be successful by failing forward to do something.
No comments:
Post a Comment