Sunday, September 26, 2010

three little pigs

wolf's perspective

he is standing before a judge defending what he has done

how might he gain sympathy?

Dear honorable judge,

I as a wolf took the stand in my own defense. Everybody thinks I tried to kill and eat those three little pigs and they don't know my side of my secret. I understand other animals are scared of me because we eat little animals like bunnies, sheep and pigs but that's just the way we are it's not my fault! I wanted to invite my girlfriend tonight for a nice meal but since I was ran out of egg, I needed to borrow some form my closest neighbors. However, I had a real bad cold and just before I could make his request for egg, I sneezed so ard that I blew down the houses of the first two little pigs' house. Then the two little pigs ran down to the other pig's house and I knocked on the door and I asked them for the eggs again. But when my nose started to itch and I felt a sneeze coming on. A house of bricks was strong that third pig had didn't fell down. The pigs made fun of me and said,
"If you want some eggs, you can come down from the chimney." I compelled them to go up there with my might. I found that when I go down the chimney, the three little pigs are far too clever for me and they put a big cauldron of boiling water underneath the chimney. What a pig!

I was just wanted to ask for some eggs but it jusst happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, with a sneezy cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment