Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ode&Elegy

Ode to my life

Everyday is so cool so bright

feel so good with fresh sea breeze

a blob of pure blue fall on my heart

let my nose full of scent

Live a life that God is always with

The words he giving us make full

the sound of praising bring pearl

people in the world raise up joy high

Eat the ripest fruit made the earth

Don’t know how to express delight

The key has changed my life

The key that holding in your heart

My thoughts, my dream I have

Things last the same and never be changed

Just a simple thing I do

that shares my heart with me

the spot that remain my happiness

Elegy

I wish I had a life twice

To have a perfect life without regret

Without you will be better life

Less concerns less tears

And I will born in new body

But you’re not anything related to me

You don’t what you have done for me

I will never cry full of you

I will not cry in front of you even one drop tear

I have nothing to say but goodbye

then I will give you everything back

I don’t need them I have got enough for you

Promise me that you do not come again

But I will only see clearer than crystals

That star will keep me just by me

Yes I am not yours anymore

Seems unreal and want put to original

Dream in fantasy and horrible

blow it away by the wind

We were not meant to be together

1 comment:

  1. 1. good form:))
    2. i seriously liked this part, "We were not meant to be together"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠso sad >< >< ><

    ReplyDelete